Do you deliver all over the Bangladesh?
Delivery of all districts is not available currently. You can order from anywhere in the Bangladesh, but the shipping address has to be in Dhaka Metro City.
How much are the delivery charges?
Nilu Pharmacy prefer Tk. 60/- for regular delivery and Tk. 100/- for urgent delivery.
What is the estimated delivery time for regular order?
If order placed before 12.00 pm, products will deliver same day. Otherwise products will deliver next-day.
Or, It will take 48 to 72 hours to deliver your order.
What is the estimated delivery time for urgent order?
After Order confirmation Nilu Pharmacy will take 5-7 hours for urgent delivery. (Depend on Traffic condition).
What is the Payment Secured Policy?
Cash on Delivery (COD) is available currently.
What is COD Charges Policy?
Cash on Delivery (COD) is a payment method by which you can pay for your ordered item(s) in cash when the shipping agent delivers the Non-prescription orders to you at your delivery address. In case of Prescription required drugs the delivery is done through Nilu Pharmacy staff.
Don’t own a credit/debit card? Or don’t wish to pay online? Rather than making any advance online payment, Nilu Pharmacy COD option gives you the flexibility to pay the complete order amount on delivery.
- Payment through credit/debit cards, DD, cheque or any other means is not accepted in the COD payment. COD is strictly a cash-only payment method.
- The COD option is available for all products.
How will I know about status of my shipping?
In tracking option you can check the status of shipping by simply sign in your Nilu Pharmacy account.
How will be my order packaged?
Your order will packaged by 2-step, Firstly your products will sealed inside of pvc bag and Lastly will carried by caring bag.
Return and Cancellation Policy
- If seal pvc bag have broken or wrong medicine deliver or expiry medicine deliver, in this case order will returnable.
After placed your order Nilu Pharmacy staff will contact with you for order confirmation in this time or before our confirmation call, you can cancel your order.
- Valid prescription from a Doctor is mandatory for all medicine orders.
- Kindly display the original prescription at the time of picking up medicines.
- We will not be able to process the orders without a valid prescription.
- Please show prescription at the time of delivery.
Liability and Indemnity
- Please check carefully all the medicine and products in time to order receive. And signed our NOC letter.
- After signing NOC Nilu Pharmacy will not carry liability of the products.